Getting your SEO right, is crucial! Trust me, I know. Behind the scenes at KM4Group we’ve been working hard on getting our new website launch ready.
Being in a sales and marketing industry, getting your website looking pretty is one thing but ensuring it generates leads that convert into sales, is another.
Let’s face it, we all have a lot of time to sit and scroll at the moment, so you need to ensure that your company’s website is fit for purpose and helping you sell your product. Here are some of my top tips and tricks on ensuring your SEO is working for you;
- So important that you research what your audience searches for and how they search for it and then incorporate this into your SEO plan – simples!
Reporting and Statistics
- Probably the most important thing in your SEO campaign, if you can’t see your results clearly, what’s working and what isn’t, then what’s the point?
- Create, review, adapt and improve! We’re in a rapidly changing industry and world come to think of it, we must move with the times.
- You now need to think about mobile platforms, I very rarely sit on my laptop of an evening always my iPhone. Its easy, smaller, quicker and everything I want to see is just a tap away.
- Ensuring that your website works across all platforms is super important, nothing more annoying than going onto a website via mobile and it doesn’t flow properly.
- Coding, Java, speed of your site… all things that need to be taken care of properly, when the technical element of your SEO doesn’t flow then it can have a knock-on effect to the whole site, which can affect your end users.
Personally I think we should all be reviewing our SEO monthly ensuring you’re up to date with the most current trends.